Monday, January 14, 2008

Holy Crap

                                                                            So today I was all domesticated and decided to strap on the old apron and hose down the house, in my fight on filth I made my way out to the car to grab my son's car seat since it's something I have been m
eaning to do for quite some time even more so now that his presc
hool teachers get him in and out of the car twice a week. 
Lord have mercy on me for what I have had my son riding in or on for that matter. I swear it had multi grain crackers, lost gummy treats, m&m's, milk milk and yes more milk stains. You might be asking yourself at this point why did I wait so long? Well to be honest I can't get the damn seat out of the car by myself and today I forced myself to do so. My husband would be proud, if he even takes notice. 
My new dilemma is putting this thing back together. Why are these cover such a pain in the ass to get off in the first place. I need a manual to figure it out. I have less than a day to do so as he has school tomorrow. It would be sad to see us roll up with him riding on foam padding...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on your family! I would love to see some pictures. I have always wondered how you have been! It sounds like you are doing great!
Love Heather (Chaffee)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home