Friday, March 31, 2006

Guten Tag!

So it has been on the table now for a couple of weeks that Mr. M's job might end up taking us over seas for a few months.

Germany for three months. Sounds great until you think of what you don't know. Like speaking and reading German.

I have lived in a non-english speaking
country before but everyone there was eager to speak english with you. Television was just subtitled to their language rather than dubbed.


I love the idea of going away with my family. The chance to travel with Noah makes me excited. This could be fun. He might even pick up some german of his own. I could swim in vats of german mustard and beer. Joking of course.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Hey Pretty Penny, just stopped by to say hi. So Hi, got the link from tracker. In case you don't know who it is - Flower : )

12:05 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Hi Pretty Penny - got link from tracker. In case you don't know who I am its Flower : )

I already tried posting this once, if it doesn't go I give up.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I see you're cupeth is emptierith than the other folksith.

I knew from the start you were a party hog.

Forget the beer and mustard...think of all that STRUEDAL!!!!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home