Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas fear....


Ugh! I can't wait for this to be all over. We have shoveled out so much cash for a holiday I would rather do in a more low key fashion. Plane tickets, hotels, car rentals, and as if thats not enough our just being there is not going to do, people want gifts too. We won't be buying ourselves anything when if fact we are the ones who need it the most. I just wish people would realize what it's all about. I just want it to be a happy time.

Oh! The mans birthday was pretty un-fabulous. We order a pizza I ate to much of it. Now I must repent at the gym with an hour of cardio. I love my man I just wish I could give him so much more. He deserves it.

So what do you hate or love about christmas? What's your favourite christmas memory as a child?
Things to think about my pretty's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home